GREEN MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT:
Our Service Agreement covers your property for the winterization and spring turn on that your system needs to keep running smoothly. Our Green Maintenance Agreement fills in the gap during the busy season that your irrigation system is working the hardest and is most likely to need service and/or repairs.
The Green Maintenance Agreement includes the following:
- 2 Service requests during the current season (April 1- October 31, current year). Spring Turn-On, Backflow Testing, Rain Sensor Testing, or Fall Winterization is NOT included.
- Our technicians check the coverage of your property; clean and adjust heads; check your controller for correct water schedules, run times, date, and time.
- All repairs are an additional cost – as always no repairs are ever performed without prior authorization.
- 10% off of all repairs for the current season; this excludes backflow and rain sensor testing, irrigation renovations or new installations.
- 5% off all of our newly offered services – landscape lighting and holiday lighting, underground pneumatic missile, trenching, etc. NOT including irrigation services. (For the entire current year that you are enrolled in the Green Maintenance Agreement).
For a residential property, this is over a $173.00 value. Individual pricing schedules are available
based on the size and complexity of your existing system.
Call 516.783.5200 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.